The only news source that covers the entire spectrum of practice areas every single business day.
- Every major litigation development in the U.S. federal district courts
- Every major lawsuit filed against the world’s 2,000 top companies
- Every major opinion handed down in the U.S. federal courts
- Every major development in class actions and multidistrict litigation
- Every major transaction involving the top 250 U.S. law firms
- Every major hire at the top 800 U.S. law firms
- Every major initiative by state, federal and international legislatures
- Practice section newsletters delivered to users' inbox every business day.
- Read by thousands of corporate counsel and firm decision makers every day.
- 100% of the largest 100 law firms subscribe.
- Virtually every major policy & enforcement organization relies on Law360 for their daily legal news.
- Articles link directly to court dockets and key documents.
- Companies and firms are hyperlinked to pages with full coverage of all major developments involving the organization.
- Stories about litigation list the counsel on the case, the case number and the court.
- Daily e-mail newsletters list all the companies and firms we’ve mentioned in our articles in the past business day, allowing readers to quickly identify news about clients and competitors.
- Each headline and summary is written in capsule format, allowing busy lawyers to scan through the top stories in less than a minute.
- Reading the full article is as easy as clicking on the links in the newsletter, with no PDFs or attachments to download.
- Thanks to our sophisticated tracking systems for dockets and regulatory filings, our reporters break major developments in litigation, deal making and legislation before anyone else.
- As a result, more than two thirds of our stories are published either before or simultaneously with any other news source.
Subscribers to Law360 receive exclusive content unavailable anywhere else:
- In-depth features about trends in every practice area
- Interviews with policy makers, corporate counsel and top lawyers
- Expert Analysis by leading practitioners
- Surveys of major litigation trends
- Rankings of practice groups by size and market share
DESIGNED FOR COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- Track existing clients to identify events that trigger business development opportunities.
- Gather information to help understand the legal needs of potential clients and speak knowledgeably about their industry.
- Use RSS feeds to populate your firm's internal information portal or 3rd party information aggregator.