Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Appeals Court Denies Trump Bid To Stay $250M NY Fraud Trial
A Manhattan appeals court on Thursday denied a bid by Donald Trump to delay the start of his $250 million civil ...(read more)
SBF Faces 'Long Sentence,' Could Be Flight Risk, Judge Says
A Manhattan federal judge on Thursday declined to release Sam Bankman-Fried from jail during his upcoming trial,...(read more)
BREAKING: Texas Justices Take Up Power Pricing Orders Fight
The Texas Supreme Court on Friday agreed to review a lower court's invalidation of emergency power pricing orders enacted by Texas utility regulators two years ago during winter storm Uri, taking on a case with potentially billions of dollars worth of transactions at stake.
Trailblazing Sen. Feinstein Dies At 90
Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., a trailblazing woman in the Senate passed away at age 90 Thursday night, her office announced on Friday morning.
BREAKING: High Court Will Review Texas, Fla. Social Media Laws
The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to review a trio of cases challenging the constitutionality of similar Florida and Texas laws that prohibit social media companies from removing content based on a user's viewpoint.
NYC Delivery Apps Can't Block Wage Rule Amid Legal Fight
A New York state judge on Thursday refused to issue preliminary injunctions preventing New York City from enforcing its new rule that would raise wages for delivery app workers, holding that Uber, DoorDash and Grubhub haven't shown that they're likely to prevail in their challenge.
DOJ Says Agri Stats Helped Meat Processors Control Market
The U.S. Department of Justice filed an antitrust lawsuit against Agri Stats on Thursday that accuses the data and consulting company of enabling major chicken, pork and turkey processors to exchange competitively sensitive information, which they can use to restrict supplies and raise prices.
EEOC Says Tesla Allowed Widespread Racism In Calif. Factory
Tesla allowed racial harassment to run rampant at one of its California factories, resulting in use of racial slurs every day in a facility that was covered in racist graffiti, according to a U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission suit filed Thursday in California federal court.
Boeing To Settle False Claims Allegations With $8.1M Payment
Boeing has agreed to pay $8.1 million to resolve allegations it submitted false claims and statements in deals it entered into with the U.S. Navy to manufacture its Osprey V-22 tiltrotor military aircraft, the U.S. Department of Justice said Thursday.
Trump Won't Try To Move Georgia Election Case To US Court
Former President Donald Trump will not try to move his prosecution in the Georgia election interference case from Fulton County court to federal court, according to a Thursday court filing.
Clear Channel To Pay $26M FCPA Fine Over Chinese Bribes
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced Thursday that Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. has agreed to pay more than $26.1 million to resolve charges that its former Chinese subsidiary bribed Chinese government officials with lavish gifts to obtain outdoor advertising contracts in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
$1.7B Verdict Winners Want Ga. Gov't To Stay Out Of Suit
The surviving children of parents who died when their Ford Motor Co. truck rolled over urged a Georgia state court Thursday to deny the state's bid to intervene as a plaintiff as Ford appeals the $1.7 billion verdict against it, saying state law specifically blocks the state from becoming a party in the suit.
NY Court System Seeks To Toss Sex Abuse Cover-Up Claims
Several New York state judicial bodies told a federal court they properly investigated claims from a longtime employee that a judge raped and harassed her, asking to be dismissed from the staffer's suit against the judge and officials she says protected him for years.
Telecom Execs Fudged Revenue By $42M, Feds Charge
The former CEO and CFO of bankrupt telecommunications software provider Pareteum Corp. were arrested Thursday for allegedly booking nonbinding purchase orders in order to inflate the company's revenues by $42 million.
Trending on Law360
- Judge Recuses Himself From FTC's Showdown With Amazon
- Atty's Deposition Conduct Nets $19K In Sanctions
- Fireworks On Senate Floor Over US Atty Nominations
- DC Judge Won't Exit Trump's Election Interference Case
- SBF Faces 'Long Sentence,' Could Be Flight Risk, Judge Says
- Trump Cries Foul As $250M NY Fraud Trial Looms
- Adobe Hit With $33.8M Verdict For Infringing Viatech Patent
- 4 Years On, Unraveling The Lessons Of 'Varsity Blues'
- Eastman Judge Stop's Author's Exam For No 'Original Work'
From The Courtroom
- Zillow's Deceptive Agent Listings Killed $350M Rival, Jury Told
- Microsoft Willing To Lose Money On Bing Deals, Judge Told
- Conception Captain Can't Shake Charges In 34 Divers' Deaths
- Immigration Coach Sentenced To 10 Mos. For Asylum Fraud
- Monsanto Questions Relevance Of PCB Rat Research At Trial
- Eastman Judge Stop's Author's Exam For No 'Original Work'
- Monsanto PCBs Didn't Show Up In Testing, Seattle Jury Told
- Apple Frets Over 'Substantial' Info Risks In Google Trial
- Sutter Health Bills Included Unnecessary Charges, Judge Told
- FTC Calls Out During Trial Pa. Publisher's 'Deceptive' Tactics
Multinational entities should familiarize themselves with Pillar Two of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s ... (read more)
A Pennsylvania federal court's recent decision in Elite Transit v. Cunningham adds to a growing body of case law that illustrates ho... (read more)
My role as a baron in a living history group, and my work as volunteer corporate counsel for a book series fan association, has prov... (read more)
While proxy season takeaways from 2023 may seem to indicate a move away from environmental, social and corporate governance initiati... (read more)
The Biden administration's recent proposed updates to federal mental health care rules acknowledge the difficulty that Americans fac... (read more)
- Read More Expert Analysis
Want to publish in Law360?
Submit an idea
Have a news tip?
Contact us here
- BREAKING: Texas Justices Take Up Power Pricing Orders Fight
- Trailblazing Sen. Feinstein Dies At 90
- BREAKING: High Court Will Review Texas, Fla. Social Media Laws
- BREAKING: Justices Will Hear Bakery Distributors' Arbitration Case
- Calif. Atty Avoids Malpractice Claims Over Wells Fargo Case
- HSF Steers Investor's €730M Bid For 49% Of Cellnex Nordic
- UK Opens Probe Into Qualcomm's Plan To Buy Israeli Tech Biz
- Trump Wants To 'Derail' Mar-A-Lago Trial Timing, Feds Say
- NYC Delivery Apps Can't Block Wage Rule Amid Legal Fight
- Fox Targets Soros In Smartmatic $2.7B Defamation Suit