We use cookies on this site to enable your digital experience. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. close

Cos. Can't Seek Refund Of Overpaid Taxes, La. Panel Says

By Paul Williams · November 5, 2018, 7:33 PM EST

Two out-of-state corporations cannot obtain refunds of Louisiana franchise taxes that were overpaid due to a state Department of Revenue misinterpretation of tax law because the taxes were not paid under...

To view the full article, register now.