Ill. Pot Dealers Must Register With Tax Dept., Report Sales

By Asha Glover · November 25, 2019, 7:33 PM EST

Illinois adult-use cannabis dealers must register with the Department of Revenue, report cannabis sales and pay tax on the sales in the new year, the department said Monday.

Starting Jan. 1,...

To view the full article, register now.