Man Can't Recoup Frivolous Return Penalties, Fed. Circ. Says

By Theresa Schliep · April 14, 2021, 4:02 PM EDT

A man can't get a refund from the Internal Revenue Service for frivolous tax return penalties that he hasn't paid in full, the Federal Circuit said.

Byron L. Taylor cannot sue...

To view the full article, register now.