Man Can't Get Refund For Co.'s Canceled Debt, 9th Circ. Says

By Theresa Schliep · April 19, 2021, 6:24 PM EDT

A man can't get a tax refund for years dating back to 1998 based on his interest in his pass-through entity because that entity didn't have income from canceled debt, the...

To view the full article, register now.