CPA Group Urges Allowing Refunds Of Overpaid Transition Tax

By Molly Moses · October 23, 2020, 6:40 PM EDT

Companies that still owe installment payments of the U.S. transition tax on foreign earnings should be able to get a refund of regular tax overpayments, the American Institute of Certified Public...

To view the full article, register now.