November 14, 2016
Li et al v. Walsh, et al
Nature of Suit:
- Ballard Spahr
- DGW Kramer
- Edelboim Lieberman
- Foreman Friedman
- George Gesten
- Gunster Yoakley
- Law Offices of Neil G. Taylor
- Weiss Handler
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
May 17, 2023
Investors Will See Emails In EB-5 Fraud Suit, With Conditions
A Florida attorney said in a hearing Wednesday he will grant access to his emails involved in an EB-5 suit in which a father-son duo is accused of defrauding investors seeking permanent residency in the U.S. out of $50 million, after a Florida federal judge imposed stipulations to the investors' request.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login