August 03, 2020
Northern Alaska Environmental Center et al v. Haaland et al
Nature of Suit:
Other Statutes: Administrative Procedures Act/Review or Appeal of Agency Decision
- Akima LLC
- Center for Biological Diversity Inc.
- National Parks Conservation Association
- Sierra Club
- The Wilderness Society
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
May 26, 2023
Judge Says Alaska Needs BLM Say-So For Mining Road Work
The Alaska state agency developing a 211-mile mining access road across the state's northern wilderness has to get federal permission before starting any pre-construction groundwork for the project on federal, state or tribal land, a Last Frontier federal judge has clarified.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login