January 21, 2021
1 S.A.N.T. Inc v. National Fire & Marine Ins Co
Nature of Suit:
- American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- Restaurant Law Center
- United Policyholders
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
January 23, 2023
Businesses Again Ask 3rd Circ. To Send Virus Suits To Pa.
A group of businesses that was denied insurance coverage for losses sustained during state-mandated COVID-19 shutdowns wants the Third Circuit to reconsider part of its earlier ruling and let the Pennsylvania Supreme Court weigh in on whether the businesses should get coverage under state law.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login