May 13, 2021
Viking River Cruises, Inc., Petitioner v. Angie Moriana
Nature of Suit:
- Baker Curtis
- Boyden Gray & Associates
- California Appellate Law Group LLP
- Complex Appellate Litigation Group
- DLA Piper
- Fisher Phillips
- Gibson Dunn
- Goldstein & Russell
- Gupta Wessler
- Horvitz & Levy
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Mayer Brown
- Olivier & Schreiber
- O'Melveny & Myers
- Phillips & Cohen LLP
- Polk Kabat
- American Association for Justice
- California Rural Legal Assistance Inc.
- Civil Justice Association of California
- Restaurant Law Center
- Taxpayers Against Fraud Education Fund
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Viking Cruises Inc.
- Washington Legal Foundation
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
August 22, 2022
Justices Won't Reconsider Viking Arbitration Decision
The U.S. Supreme Court refused on Monday to reconsider aspects of a recent ruling that claims brought under a California law enabling workers to sue on behalf of themselves, the state and other workers for labor law violations could go to arbitration.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View the parties now
Already a subscriber? Click here to login