August 31, 2021
Southwest Airlines Co., Petitioner v. Latrice Saxon
Nature of Suit:
- Gibson Dunn
- Gupta Wessler
- Jenner & Block
- Mayer Brown
- Morgan Lewis
- Munger Tolles
- Shook Hardy
- Skadden Arps
- Air Transport Association of America
- Amazon.com Inc.
- American Association for Justice
- American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Washington Legal Foundation
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
June 06, 2022
High Court Transpo Worker Carveout Limits Arbitration Pacts
The U.S. Supreme Court's ruling that airline cargo loaders are exempt from federal arbitration requirements may put a dent in certain carriers' employment contracts, but it's not the definitive roadmap that workers' rights attorneys were hoping to secure to dismantle rigid arbitration mandates altogether.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login