August 24, 2022
Garfield County et al v. Biden et al
Nature of Suit:
Other Statutes: Administrative Procedures Act/Review or Appeal of Agency Decision
- Center for Biological Diversity Inc.
- National Parks Conservation Association
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- National Wildlife Federation
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Sierra Club
- Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- Bureau of Land Management
- Hopi Tribe
- Navajo Nation
- Pueblo of Zuni
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Ute Mountain Ute Tribe
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
May 09, 2023
Feds Urge Toss Of Suit Over Utah Monuments' Restoration
The federal government doubled down on its bid to toss amended litigation challenging President Joe Biden's restoration of two national monuments in Utah, asserting the century-old law that permits such monument designations has congressionally designed guardrails without a role for the court in reviewing presidential proclamations made under the law.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login