August 25, 2022
Dalton et al v. Biden et al
Nature of Suit:
- Center for Biological Diversity Inc.
- National Parks Conservation Association
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Sierra Club
- Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- Bureau of Land Management
- Hopi Tribe
- Navajo Nation
- Pueblo of Zuni
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Ute Mountain Ute Tribe
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
January 06, 2023
Feds Ask Judge To Scrap Suits Over Monuments In Utah
The federal government wants a Utah federal judge to throw out most of a consolidated lawsuit challenging President Joe Biden's decision to restore nearly 2 million acres of land to Grand Staircase-Escalante and Bears Ears national monuments that former President Donald Trump had stripped of monument status.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login