January 18, 2023
State of Texas et al v. United States Environmental Protection Agency et al
Nature of Suit:
Multi Party Litigation:
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Petroleum Institute Inc.
- American Road & Transportation Builders Association
- Associated General Contractors of America
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Corn Growers Association
- National Mining Association
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas General Land Office
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS