May 02, 2022
In Re Grand Jury v.
Nature of Suit:
- Bradley Arant
- Gibson Dunn
- Harrang Long
- Jones Day
- Kramer Levin
- Munger Tolles
- Proskauer Rose
- Redgrave LLP
- Williams & Connolly
- American Bar Association
- American College of Tax Counsel
- Atlantic Legal Foundation Inc.
- Lawyers for Civil Justice
- Silicon Valley Tax Directors Group
- Washington Legal Foundation
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
January 23, 2023
High Court Drops Tax Law Firm's Privilege Case
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday dismissed an unnamed law firm's bid for the court to adopt a broad approach in determining whether dual-purpose client communications containing both legal and nonlegal advice are protected under attorney-client privilege.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View the parties now
Already a subscriber? Click here to login