August 11, 2022
Great American Alliance Insurance Company v. Village Gardens HOA et al
Nature of Suit:
- Baker Keener
- Carpenter & Zuckerman
- Cruser Mitchell
- Law Offices of Andrew Zeytuntsyan
- Musick Peeler
- Shartsis Friese
- Walsh McKean
- Wilson Elser
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
March 22, 2023
Insurer Can't Duck HOA's Fraud Claim, Court Told
An insurer cannot duck a homeowners association's claims of fraud stemming from its refusal to cover the association in litigation involving a couple who suffered burns in a house fire, the HOA told a California federal court, saying its counterclaims were sufficiently pleaded.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login