July 23, 2019
Bad River Band of the Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa Indians of the Bad River Reservation v. Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. et al
Nature of Suit:
- Amundsen Davis
- Halling & Cayo
- Hooper Hathaway
- Husch Blackwell
- Kanji & Katzen
- Lehotsky Keller
- Previant Law Firm
- Sherman Dunn
- Stafford Rosenbaum
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Venable LLP
- Warner Norcross
- American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- American Petroleum Institute Inc.
- Enbridge Energy Partners LP
- Enbridge Inc.
- National Propane Gas Association
- National Wildlife Federation
- United Steelworkers
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
November 29, 2022
Enbridge, Tribe Must Craft Spill Prevention Plan, Judge Rules
Pipeline owner Enbridge Energy Co. and a Chippewa tribe will have to hash out a plan to prevent a potential pipeline oil spill before the court will rule on whether the pipeline running through the tribe's northern Wisconsin reservation constitutes a public nuisance, a Wisconsin federal judge ruled on Monday.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login