August 23, 2022
Geraldine Tyler, Petitioner v. Hennepin County, Minnesota, et al.
Nature of Suit:
- Crowell & Moring
- Dorsey & Whitney
- Gibson Dunn
- Greene Espel
- Herman Katz
- Hogan Lovells
- Jones Day
- Morgan Lewis
- Nelson Mullins
- Phillips & Angley
- Roetzel & Andress
- Rupp Anderson
- Taft Stettinius
- Wilson Sonsini
- AARP Inc.
- Americans for Prosperity Foundation
- Atlantic Legal Foundation Inc.
- Cato Institute
- National Association of Realtors
- Public Citizen Inc.
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
May 25, 2023
High Court Rules For Condo Owner In Minn. Takings Case
The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday ruled for a 94-year-old woman whose Minneapolis condo was seized by the government and then sold for more than she owed, holding that the practice is an unconstitutional taking under the Fifth Amendment.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View the parties now
Already a subscriber? Click here to login