May 16, 2022
Glacier Northwest, Inc., dba CalPortland, Petitioner v. International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local Union No. 174
Nature of Suit:
- Altshuler Berzon
- Barnard Iglitzin
- Bredhoff & Kaiser
- Jones Day
- Kellogg Hansen
- Lehotsky Keller
- McCracken Stemerman
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters & Joiners of America
- UNITE HERE
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
June 01, 2023
Supreme Court OKs Some Strike Suits In Blow To Labor
The U.S. Supreme Court dealt unions a blow Thursday, giving employers the green light to sue over strikes structured to cause intentional damage to their property.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View the parties now
Already a subscriber? Click here to login