May 17, 2022
The Ohio Adjutant General's Department, et al., Petitioners v. Federal Labor Relations Authority, et al.
Nature of Suit:
- America First Policy Institute
- American Federation of Government Employees
- Americans for Fair Treatment Inc.
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
May 18, 2023
Justices Rule FLRA Has Authority Over Ohio Guard Workers
A labor statute that applies to federal government employees governs the relationship between the Ohio National Guard and the class of state-federal hybrid workers it employs, so the Federal Labor Relations Authority has the power to order the military reserve force to bargain with the workers' union, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login