Fujitsu Ex-Prez Threatens To Sue Over Lost $53M Deal

Law360, New York (April 7, 2010, 2:32 PM EDT) -- The former president of Fujitsu Ltd. has reportedly threatened to file a shareholder suit against two Fujitsu executives who he claims forced him out before he could complete a share sale that would have made the company 5 billion yen ($53.3 million).

Ex-Fujitsu President Kuniaki Nozoe said Wednesday that he would file suit himself if the company rejected a request he made last month that Fujitsu sue the executives, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The former president said his alleged ouster cost Fujitsu 5 billion yen...
To view the full article, register now.