Marriott Sued Over Another Death Linked To Legionnaires'

Law360, Chicago (November 2, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT) -- Marriott International Inc. was sued Thursday by the special administrator for another man who died after allegedly inhaling water vapor contaminated with Legionella bacteria from a fountain in the lobby of the company's Chicago hotel.

In what appears to be the second such wrongful death suit against the hotel chain, Lorraine O'Donnell, the special administrator for the estate of Thomas Joseph Keane, alleges that Keane dined at the JW Marriott Hotel on July 27 and died just over a month later after after being diagnosed with...
To view the full article, register now.