December 20, 2021
National Federation of Independent Business, et al., Applicants v. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, et al.
Nature of Suit:
- Blitman & King
- Cohen Milstein
- Gupta Wessler
- Husch Blackwell
- Lehotsky Keller
- Murphy Anderson PLLC
- Pattis & Smith
- Pollock Cohen
- Alsco Inc.
- American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Medical Association Inc.
- American Public Health Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Washington Legal Foundation
Sectors & Industries:
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS