March 15, 2022
Smartsheet Inc v. Federal Insurance Company et al
Nature of Suit:
- Betts Patterson
- Bullivant Houser
- Kennedys Law LLP
- Lewis Brisbois
- Miller Friel
- Miller Nash LLP
- Peabody & Arnold
- Selman Leichenger
- Skarzynski Marick
- Soha & Lang
- Wiley Rein
- Freedom Specialty Insurance Co.
- Hudson Insurance Group
- Old Republic Insurance Co.
- Old Republic International Corp.
- Smartsheet Inc.
Sectors & Industries:
View recent docket activity
Reflects complaints, answers, motions, orders and trial notes entered from Jan. 1, 2011.
Additional or older documents may be available in Pacer.
August 08, 2022
Insurers Must Face Smartsheet's Securities Coverage Bid
Insurers for Smartsheet cannot duck its bid for coverage of underlying litigation alleging investors weren't told about its initial public offering when they sold their shares at a reduced price by claiming the litigation was related to an earlier claim, a Washington federal court said Monday.
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Direct access to case information and documents.
- All significant new filings across U.S. federal district courts, updated hourly on business days.
- Full-text searches on all patent complaints in federal courts.
- No-fee downloads of the complaints and so much more!
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
Already a subscriber? Click here to login