November 08, 2017
A U.S. company pursuing a $750 million suit over the alleged corporate raiding of a Russian granite producer said Wednesday that, in light of a recent Russian appeals court ruling, the suit should not be blocked by the automatic litigation stay in the Chapter 15 case of the granite company's former owner.
September 07, 2017
The Chapter 15 receiver for a defunct Russian granite producer has asked a New York bankruptcy court to declare that claims alleging Pavlovskgranit was illegally forced into bankruptcy belong to the debtor, essentially pulling the rug out from under a Delaware company pursuing a $750 million suit on those same claims.
August 01, 2017
A U.S. bankruptcy judge on Monday said he had been shown no reason why the U.S. should not recognize the foreign bankruptcy of a major Russian granite producer's former owner.