Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- November 29, 2022 Lawmakers Say High Court Hasn't Addressed Leak Allegations
- October 20, 2022 Fed. Judges' Spouses Should Divulge Legal Work, Groups Say
- October 17, 2022 House Subpoena Would Create Legal Showdown With Trump
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS