Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Capital Appellate Advocacy PLLC
- August 13, 2021 'Flanax' Trademark Fight Heading To High Court Again
- October 08, 2020 Appellate Courts Should Welcome Well-Crafted Amicus Briefs
- May 20, 2020 Flynn Judge Should Not Change Role Of Amicus Curiae
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS