Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- January 07, 2021 NY Eatery Fighting Eviction Calls Times Square 'Ghost Town'
- July 22, 2020 NYC Private Tenant Bar Condemns Plan To Resume Trials
- June 16, 2020 NYC Judges Preview Slow Start For New Eviction Cases
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS