Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
- June 06, 2023 Workers Fight Kia Bid To End Labor, Pay Class Claims
- May 31, 2023 Feds, Seeking Ban, Say Ga. Law Violates Voting Rights Act
- May 30, 2023 Panel Hints Ga. Redistricting Cases Could Go To Trial
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View all the results
Already a subscriber? Click here to login