Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
The Bronx Defenders
- August 22, 2021 Eviction Crisis Will Put NYC's Right To Counsel To The Test
- May 27, 2021 After 'Dragging Their Feet,' Bronx DA To Drop Pot Charges
- April 15, 2021 | Pulse Exclusive NYC Names 2 To Family Court, Taps Former Judge As Adviser
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS