Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Bureau of Indian Affairs
- June 27, 2022 Leech Lake Official Seeks Election Redo In Suit Against DOI
- June 17, 2022 Calif. Tribe Says New BIA Rule Unfair Prior To Leadership Vote
- June 16, 2022 The Term: Just Like That, Justices Back On Track
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS