Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- November 02, 2022 Calif. County Can Sue State Prison System Over Pollution
- September 09, 2022 Mich. Ruling Widens Sentencing Protections For Young Adults
- July 08, 2022 ICE Agrees To Stop Use Of Contractors In California Arrests
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS