Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
District Council 37
- April 11, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive NYC Nonprofit Wants City's New Labor Peace Law Axed
- April 04, 2022 Brooklyn Judge Steps Down After Obstruction Conviction
- January 07, 2022 | Pulse Exclusive NYC Mayor Picks Appellate Judge For Corp. Counsel
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS