Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Florida Supreme Court
- December 01, 2022 Ruling Says Court Can't Change 'Status Quo' In Fla. Contracts
- November 30, 2022 Fla. Insurance Suit Trends To Look Out For After Hurricane Ian
- November 30, 2022 Fla. Justices Suspend Atty In 1st Hurricane Ian-Related Case
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS