Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New Jersey Office of the Public Defender
- September 13, 2022 NJ High Court Skeptical Of Compassionate Release Mandate
- August 19, 2022 Drug Impairment Testing Deemed Reliable In NJ Case
- July 27, 2022 NJ Suit Shines Light On Police Use Of Infant Blood In Probes
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS