Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New Jersey Supreme Court
- November 29, 2022 Ex-Altice Worker Must Arbitrate Sex Bias Suit, NJ Panel Says
- November 28, 2022 NJ Justices Find College Police Eligible For Arbitration
- November 17, 2022 NJ Justices Take On Post-Judgment Atty Fee Awards
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS