Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New York State Department of Labor
- December 22, 2022 Proposal Would Halt Weakening Of NYC Workers' Protections
- December 09, 2022 NY DA Says Drywall Co. Owners Stole $1.6M In COVID Funds
- November 14, 2022 Navigating Whether Workers' Cannabis Use Is Protected
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS