Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services
- February 25, 2022 Rise In Violent Crime Could Slow Resentencing Momentum
- November 14, 2021 Competing Bills Seek To Decriminalize Sex Work In NY
- June 18, 2021 NY Cannabis Law Is National Blueprint For Pot Expungement
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS