Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Pennsylvania Department of State
- September 22, 2022 Pa. Judge Torn Over Need For Fast Ruling On 'Curing' Votes
- September 19, 2022 Pa. Says RNC Ballot-Curing Challenge Too Much, Too Late
- September 12, 2022 Judges Appear Split On Pa. Senate's Voter Data Subpoena
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS