Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
- April 09, 2020 Coronavirus Stimulus Fraud May Be A Target For State AGs
- March 27, 2020 An Overview Of Oversight For COVID-19 Relief
- November 01, 2013 Troubles With Recognizing Retaliation Under Stimulus Act
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS