Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York
- January 24, 2022 'Bribes' Perfectly Legal Abroad, Court Told In FIFA Fraud Suit
- January 13, 2022 FIFA Bribe Trial Will Include World Cup Testimony, With Caveat
- January 12, 2022 NY, NJ Health Centers Reach $7.5M Deal To End FCA Claims
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS