Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Department of Commerce
- June 29, 2022 Fed. Circ. Finds Importer's Pencil Duty Protest Too Late
- June 29, 2022 FCC Republican Calls On Smartphone Giants To Dump TikTok
- June 29, 2022 Feds Scrap Trade Secrets Case Against Ex-ADI Worker's Wife
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS