Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- September 22, 2023 | Real Estate Authority Exclusive Lower-Income Areas See Most Eviction Filings In Phoenix
- September 22, 2023 | Real Estate Authority Exclusive Phoenix's Top Corporate Owners More Likely To File Evictions
- September 21, 2023 Ill. City Dodges $6M Property Tax Refund After 20-Year Suit
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS