Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- December 03, 2021 Convicted Atty Disbarred In NJ Over Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- November 30, 2021 NJ Justices Skeptical Convicted Atty Can Keep License
- November 24, 2021 | Employment Authority Exclusive HUD Says Security Concerns, Not Bias, Led To Worker's Firing
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS