Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- November 17, 2022 Nationstar Accused Of Improperly Denying Loan Modifications
- November 16, 2022 Jury Verdict For EEOC Highlights Employer ADA Lessons
- November 14, 2022 Fair Housing Tester Sues Agencies Over Refused Vouchers
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS