Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
U.S. Department of State
- June 02, 2023 | Employment Authority Exclusive DOL Says Julie Su Can Run Agency Without Senate Approval
- May 25, 2023 Feds Resist Sped-Up Timeline For Afghan, Iraqi Ally Visas
- May 24, 2023 NJ Man Gets 12 Years For Acting As Hezbollah Agent
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS
View all the results
Already a subscriber? Click here to login