Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- September 27, 2022 Ala. Plant's Capped Ash Pit Could Still Pollute, Enviros Say
- September 01, 2022 Mill Workers Want $13M After Littler Misdeeds Spark Default
- August 22, 2022 Judge Backs 'Mockingbird' Filmmaker Heirs' Arbitral Award
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS