Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- December 05, 2022 | Tax Authority Exclusive Libertarian Org. Sues IRS Over Tax-Exempt Donor Reporting
- December 05, 2022 Judge OKs $49M FirstEnergy Class Settlement, $13M In Fees
- December 05, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Honda Worker Sues Over OT Pay Affected By Kronos Hack
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS