Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Wage and Hour Division
- June 30, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Mich. Judge Sends Expense Repayment Query To 6th Circ.
- June 30, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive EPA Decision Could Curb DOL Wage Rulemaking, Experts Say
- June 29, 2022 | Employment Authority Exclusive Wage-Hour Attorneys' 2022 Midyear Predictions
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS