Blakes Advises Quadra In $3.5B Merger With FNX

Law360, New York (March 23, 2010, 6:45 PM EDT) -- Quadra Mining Ltd. and FNX Mining Co. Inc. announced on Tuesday they have agreed to merge, creating a new company with a combined market capitalization of $3.5 billion and with 300 million pounds of anticipated copper production for 2011.

The new company will be known as Quadra FNX Mining Ltd. FNX shareholders will be granted 0.87 shares of Quadra for every share of FNX they hold, giving them 48 percent of the combined company. Quadra shareholders will own the other 52 percent of the company, the...
To view the full article, register now.

UK Financial Services

UK Financial Services

Read Our Latest UK Financial Services Coverage

Financial Services Law360 UK provides breaking news and analysis on the financial sector. Coverage includes UK and European Union policy, enforcement, and litigation involving banks, asset management firms, and other financial services organizations.