Puma To Buy Remaining Stake In Chinese Venture

Law360, New York (October 26, 2010, 1:57 PM EDT) -- Looking to step up its position in China, Puma plans to take full control of its long-term joint venture Liberty China Holding Ltd.

The German sports apparel company, which already owns 51 percent of Liberty China Holding as part of its joint deal with Swire Resources Ltd., said Tuesday it will acquire the remaining 49 percent stake in the firm on Jan. 1.

Under the venture, Puma affiliates Puma China Ltd. and Puma Hong Kong Ltd. have managed the distribution of Puma products in Hong Kong...
To view the full article, register now.

UK Financial Services

UK Financial Services

Read Our Latest UK Financial Services Coverage

Financial Services Law360 UK provides breaking news and analysis on the financial sector. Coverage includes UK and European Union policy, enforcement, and litigation involving banks, asset management firms, and other financial services organizations.